Refer a Friend
Locum GP Information and Networking Event -including Military Locums- NW8, London, Wed 18/6
There are a few spots available for the GP Locum Event in at St Johns Wood, North London next Wednesday afternoon 18th June. This is an Independent Initiative, Co- ordinated by Doctor Sharon Raymond, MBBS MRCGP.
We’ll be at the Wellington Hospital, St Johns Wood, NW8 9LE, 1.30 to 5:00pm. Specialist speakers will cover the following aspects of Locum work:
1. Locum life practical aspects, including necessary paperwork, mandatory training, modes of working and opportunities afforded by Locum work
2. Military GP Locums- working for the MOD as a Civilian Medical Practitioner, with MMP’s own Dave Bell
3. The Locum Doctors bag
4. Revalidation and appraisal- training resources and guidance
5. The golden rules of Locum work both administrative and professional
6. Support and mentoring, including involvement in sessional GP groups
7. Financial aspects, with expert guidance from an accountant catering for Locum GP clients
8. Pitfalls of Locum work and MDU guidance
This event is free, refreshments provided.
Those who are interested in attending should phone or email me in advance to confirm attendance.
We are limited to 30 attendees- with a few places still available.
Doctor Sharon Raymond
More MMP News...